Le glaive usé Index du Forum

Le glaive usé Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Styx - Greatest Hits (1995)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le glaive usé Index du Forum -> Recrutement -> Charte de guilde
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kyleiale

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 21:59 (2016)    Sujet du message: Styx - Greatest Hits (1995) Répondre en citant

Styx - Greatest Hits (1995) > bit.ly/1XI7G8u

42..posted..on..11/01/2015..4:18:38..PM..PST..by..Atomic..Vomit..(..With...the...exception...of..."Lady...'95",...Styx...-...Greatest...Hits...features...the...original...album...versions...of...all...the...other...songs...included...in...the...compilation43..posted..on..11/01/2015..7:21:11..PM..PST..by..Walkingfeather..Im..not..enough..of..a..music..critic..to..be..able..to..say..what..is..good..music,..or..bad[...Post...Reply......Private...Reply......To...16......View...Replies]And..there..was..Blue..Collar..Man..which..extolled..the..virtues..of..hard..work..and..self-relianceAvoid..crowdsI.saw.them.live.FIVE.timesStyx...is...one...of...the...greatest...rock...bands...I...know...of,...they...have...lasted...from...the...70s...to...now.ByPizzaManOfDoom...(Your...Local...Pizza...Hut)...List...All...8...Reviews...Have...you...heard...this...album?...Greatest...Hits...album...for...sale...Product...Details...Item...number1094265...LabelA&M...(USA)...Orig...Year1995...Catalog...number540387...Discs1...Release...DateAug...22,...1995...Studio/LiveStudio...Mono/StereoStereo...ProducerDennis...DeYoung;...Styx...Recording...Time75...minutes...Also...Known...AsStyx...-...Greatest...Hits;...Styx:...Greatest...Hits...Related...Links...Share...this...Product...Current...Top...Sellers...More...>...1.I...Still...DoEric...Clapton...2.Very...Best...of...PrincePrince...3.Purple...RainPrince...4.Fallen...AngelsBob...Dylan...5.If...I'm...HonestBlake...Shelton...All...Time...Top...Sellers...New...Releases...This...Week...More...>...1.Savin'...the...Honky...TonkMark...Chesnutt...2.Heard...It...in...a...Love...SongMark...Chesnutt...3.I...Still...DoEric...Clapton...4.Fallen...AngelsBob...Dylan...5.If...I'm...HonestBlake...Shelton...Next...Week...More...>...1.BlackDierks...Bentley...2.Good...Times!The...Monkees...3.Bandas...RomanticaBanda...Sinaloense...MS...De...Sergio...Lizarraga...4.DeliriumLacuna...Coil...5.Rave...Un2...the...Year...2000Prince...Top...Future...Releases...More...>...1.Pure...McCartneyPaul...McCartney...2.Seal...the...Deal...&...Let's...BoogieVolBeat...3.ReanimationLinkin...Park...4.Moon...Shaped...PoolRadiohead...Our...Current...Promotions...More...PromotionsStay..away..from.."bandwagons"39..posted..on..11/01/2015..12:10:06..PM..PST..by..Atomic..Vomit..(..That.previous.album.had.excluded.the.hit.song."Lady".because.the.song.was.originally.recorded.for.and.released.through.Wooden.Nickel.Records.(which.also.had.a.distribution.arrangement.with.RCA.Records)Suite.Madam.Blue.and.Lorelei-.wow,.memory.lane!.I..think..AV..is..mixing..Styx..up..with..Bread..Youve...got...the...world...In...the...palm...of...your...handBut...for...a...teenager...growing...up...in...the...Midwest,...who...loved...rock...music...but...actually...listened...to...the...lyrics...and...wanted...something...other...than...the...options...of...hedonism,...nihilism...and...Satanism...that...were...promoted...by...record...companies...in...the...70s,...they...were...a...welcome...resident...on...my...turntableNothing..ever..goes..as..planned..was..about..empty..materialismSTYX...GREATEST...HITS...,...FULL...ALBUM...1995I.saw.Styx.in.1977,.as.the.warm-up.band.to.KISSThanks..for..thisI.mean,.who.are.THEY,.to.pick.out.the.hits?.I.prefer.to.listen.to.the.studio.albums.and.then.cull.my.own.personal.choices.into.my.own.mix"Lorelei"....DeYoung,..James..Young..Equinox,..1975..3:22..4It..was..released..by..A&M..Records..on..August..22,..199521..posted..on..11/01/2015..6:26:46..AM..PST..by..ETL..(Ted..Cruz..2016!!..--..For..a..better..and..safer..America)..Roboto"..on..hereRoboto..Don't..Let..It..End..External..links..Amazon:..buy..Greatest..Hits..Last.fm:..search..for..Styx....Greatest..Hits..iTunes:..buy..Greatest..Hits..allmusic:..Greatest..Hits..Discogs:..Greatest..Hits..MusicBrainz:..Greatest..Hits..Spotify:..Greatest..Hits..ProgArchives:..Greatest..Hits..Albums..by..Styx..Albums:..Styx..(1972)....Styx..II..(1973)....The..Serpent..Is..Rising..(1973)....Man..Of..Miracles..(1974)....Equinox..(1975)....Crystal..Ball..(1976)....The..Grand..Illusion..(1977)....Pieces..Of..Eight..(1978)....Cornerstone..(1979)....Paradise..Theatre..(1981)....Kilroy..Was..Here..(1983)....Edge..Of..The..Century..(1990)....Styx..I..(1998)....Brave..New..World..(1999)....Serpent..Is..Rising/Man..Of..Miracles..(1999)....Cyclorama..(2003)....Big..Bang..Theory..(2005)..Compilations:..The..Best..Of..Styx..(1977)....Lady..(1980)....Classics..Volume..15..(1987)....Greatest..Hits..(1995)....Greatest..Hits..Part..2..(1996)....The..Best..of..Styx..(1999)....Extended..Versions..(2000)....Singles..Collection..(2000)....Tribute..to..Styx..(2002)....20th..Century..Masters:..Millennium..Collection:..The..Best..Of..Styx..(2002)....The..Best..Of..Times:..The..Best..Of..Styx..(2003)....Rockers..(2003)....Come..Sail..Away:..The..Styx..Anthology..(2004)....Yesterday..&..Today..(2005)....The..World's..Greatest..Tribute..to..Styx..(2006)....One..With..Everything..(2006)....Regeneration:..Volume..1..(2010)....Regeneration:..Volume..2..(2011)..Live..albums:..Caught..in..the..Act..(1984)....Return..To..Paradise..(1997)....Styx..World:..Live..2001..(2001)....At..the..River's..Edge:..Live..in..StI..just..know..what..I..like[..Post..Reply....Private..Reply....To..1....View..Replies]The."Lady.'95".session.led.to.Styx.reuniting30..posted..on..11/01/2015..9:28:41..AM..PST..by..Atomic..Vomit..(..Entertainment..Video..Games..Lifestyle..The...first...was...in...1975...at...Sam...Houston...Gardens...in...HoustonBlue...Collar...Man...is...one...of...my...favorites!...Check...out...the...version...on...their..."Big...Bang...Theory"...cd...from...a...few...years...agowere...joined...by...James...Young...in...the...mid-60s4...posted...on...11/01/2015...3:21:31...AM...PST...by...Phinneous...(She-yibaneh...beis...hamikdash...bi-m'heirah...v'yameinu...v'sein...chelkeinu...b'sorah-secha.)...References[edit]A.loathsome.collection.of.poseurs.and.front.men.for.greedy.leftist's.enrichment"Miss...America"...(erroneously...listed...as...6:23...on...label)...Young...The...Grand...Illusion...4:59...15Actually,..almost..all..of..what..you..described..about..Styx..is..inaccurate f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 21:59 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le glaive usé Index du Forum -> Recrutement -> Charte de guilde Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange